- Stackable for efficient space-saving storage.
This innovative design unites two essential product features; capacity and versatility. Pallet/Skid entry provides 4-way entry, 2-way by pallet truck and 4-way by fork truck. The fork opening is 11-3/4" W. x 3-1/4" H. The skid opening is 10-1/2" W. x 3-3/4" H. Features anti-slide grommets which prevent the pallets from sliding off the forks and each other during transit. Overall size is 39-1/2" x 47-1/4" x 6". FOB Shipping Point.
Nestable presswood pallets are great for hundreds of applications. Special nestable design allows for stacking, 50 pallets only 86" high. Meets ISPM 15 export specifications. Rounded corners increase life expectancy. Lightweight design weighs 60% less than conventional wood pallets. Does not contain any nails or staples. Manufactured from recycled wood materials. Environmentally responsible. FOB Shipping Point.
- Ideal for truck drivers and freight handlers.
- Available with a wood or steel handle.
- Used to pull pallets to rear of trailers for easy fork lift access.
- Heads are self-cleaning and unaffected by wood particles, paint or grease.