- Load and unload trucks without a dock with this hefty scissors lift.
- Engineered for maximum safety and efficiency.
Two Speed Pump
Replace standard pump with 2 speed and increase lifting speed by 55% when lift is unloaded.
HWL-TSPPrice Ea.$506.00. Warning Beeper & Strobe
Sounds and flashes during the lift and lowering operation. 80 decibels.
Stop Signal Sign
Guides driver so truck will be properly positioned. Prevents damage to the truck door and scissor lift. Driver backs up until truck touches signal arm. Adjustable height and projection for different truck-to-dock requirements.
HWL-SSSWt. 20 (lbs.) Price Ea.$105.00
- Utilize the scissors table without the expense and inconvenience of ramps or fork lifts.
- Deck lowers to floor level requiring only one person using a standard pallet truck to utilize skids, pallets, baskets, etc.
- Exclusive Electric Toe guard - on lip edge provides maximum operator safety. The edge is beveled for easy entry.
- Upward Travel Limit Switch - is field adjustable.
- 3000 PSI - component rating on swaged hoses and fittings.
- Safety Brass Velocity Fuse - in cylinders prevents drop of table in event of hydraulic failure.
- Heavy-duty Torsion Tube - is 3" dia. solid steel rod to provide maximum lateral stability.
- Remote Power Unit - measures 32 1/2" L. x 12" W. x 12 1/2" H.
- Standard Foot Control - includes 8' of cord.
- Lifts machinery, parts, work in process material, etc., easily and smoothly thanks to durable, hydraulic components.
- State-of-the art bushings keep wear to a minimum.
- All Welded Steel construction meets AWS standard.
- Travel 36" standard, 48", 60", 72" available.
- 3000 PSI Component rating on crimped hoses and fittings.
- Brass Safety Velocity Fuse in cylinder protect against sudden drop.
- Junction Box (Nema 4)
- Removable/Replaceable Sate-of-the-Art Bushings and Pins for long life.
- Case Carbonized Rollers
- 56 Frame 2HP Motor helps to insure maximum life and efficiency. Accordion Skirt Optional.
- Hand Control Liquid Tight fused 24v pendant control.
- Adjustable Upward Travel Limit Switch.
- Patented Pinch Point Guard complies with ANSI MH.29.1-1994 and OSHA section 1910.2.2(a)(3)(ii).